Nurturing Healthy Lifetimes with Evidence Based Nutrition
- Eating right through the 9 months of pregnancy.The pregnant woman should eat just as healthy as the adult woman, there are just a few nutrients we need in extra amounts during pregnancy. There are also individualised recommendations depending on the pregnant woman’sContinue reading “Eating right through the 9 months of pregnancy.”
- Nurturing healthy lifetimesVideo Testimonies working with a Personal DietitianDiabetes care diethttps://youtu.be/kE3bo58-nGo Weightlosshttps://youtu.be/ptI6E0V0Qdk Lactation support and postnatal weightlosshttps://youtu.be/sHJOLUKsO8U Bump Love Session on Child Nutrition:https://youtu.be/4P6p63lBkRg
- Lifetime Diet is a form of self love
- Hi there, You are invited to a Zoom meeting. When: Aug 14, 2021 06:00 PM Nairobi Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0rf-GuqDIoGdcxo3QC8Yi2Qi5NR59qzKqi After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Online Nutrition CareYou do not always need to see a Dietitian in person. Pick up your phone and get the diet answers now. Practical and personalised. Phone: 0784200201 Fee: 20,000
- Eating right through the 9monthsThe pregnant woman should eat just as healthy as the adult woman, there are just a few nutrients we need in extra amounts during pregnancy. There are also individualised recommendations depending on the pregnant woman’sContinue reading “Eating right through the 9months”
- Your body (waistline) and health is your responsibility despite the busy scheduleYour willing to reduce belly fat or control blood glucose levels but never commit to eating and exercise plans because of a busy schedule. Your truly not willing enough if you ask for a quickContinue reading “Your body (waistline) and health is your responsibility despite the busy schedule”
- Protected: Protected: Starting Private Practice- NutritionistThis content is password protected.
- Intermittent Fasting: Dietitian OpinionIntermittent fasting is not a complete diet in it’s self. Having your foods eaten at a particular time, leaving periods of fast is beneficial to weight loss.These periods of fast give your body a chanceContinue reading “Intermittent Fasting: Dietitian Opinion”
- NATURAL IMMUNE BOOSTERSBoosting your immunity is the best self care during these Covid times
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.